For Single Author Click Here
For Co-Authored Click Here
Last Date of Registration : 12th Feb 2018
Date of Result: 15th March 2018
About the Competition
Saksharta Sadvidya believes in imparting knowledge by circulating opinions and ideas freely across the world. It organizes various competitions annually that increase expression among the students of this country. This competition aims at providing a platform to the students of the Nation wherein they can recognize the social issue affecting India and the globe deteriorating millions of lives. The idea is not only to recognize it but also to provide an effective solution that could actually bring about an actual social change.
The authors can choose any topic of their choice. The topic should go with the aim of the competition.
- Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication at a contest elsewhere.
- Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
- Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
- Only one article per participant is permitted.
- Co-authorship up to two students is permitted. However, the same shall be considered as single participation only.
- The Co-Authors may belong to same or different institutions.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The essay should be of 2000 – 2500 words excluding footnotes.
- Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Justified
Size for footnotes: 10, Line Spacing: 1
Uniform Method of Citation should be followed throughout the essay
- The subject of the mail should be “Title of the Essay_Name of the Author(s)”.
- Essay should contain a cover page with the following details-
- Name of the Participant(s).
- Name of the University/Institution/College
- Title of the Essay
- Contact Number.
- E-mail Id.
- Submissions should be made only in .doc or .docx format.
- The submissions have to be mailed at: email@example.com
Rs.100/- (Single Auhtor)
Rs. 150/- (Co-Authorship)
1st Prize – Rs. 2,500/- + Certificate + Publication + Online Course worth Rs. 10,000/- + Exclusive Interview with Legal Desire
2nd Prize – Rs. 1,500/- + Certificate + Publication + Online Course worth Rs. 10,000/- + Exclusive interview with Legal Desire
Next Top three entries shall be given a consolation prize of Rs. 500/-.
Top 10 entries shall be published in a book with ISBN.
All the participants shall receive an e-certificate of participation.
Registration Date: 12th Feb 2018 (EXTENDED)
Submission Date: 15th Feb 2018
Result Date: 15th March 2018
For any queries, please contact:
Priyam Jain (Convenor) +91 9437705584 (whatsapp only)
Kirtika Goyal (Co – Convenor) +91 9458957134 (whatsapp only)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org