Saksharta Sadvidya Educational and Social Society is a non-profit organization registered under the M.P Society Act of 1973. It is an initiative by young and compassionate law students aspiring to bring about a change around them for a better tomorrow. It strives to provide opportunities to underprivileged children, marginalized sections and the socially deprived. The ultimate goals are to establish educational and skill development centers, legal aid centers, and schools. Also, Sadvidya works in the area of research and development by organizing various social events and administering research project in various fields.
CAMPUS AMBASSADOR (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Build a strong volunteer base in the college
- Identify a social issue near the college and start working on it.
- Help in organizational Building by conducting events and raising funds for Saksharta Sadvidya.
- Build valuable career skills like networking, public speaking, and communication.
- Expand your professional network
- Contribute towards the fulfillment of our social objectives.
- The students will get a leadership certificate from Sadvidya and a recommendation letter.
- A chance to become a member of the Core Committee of our Organisation.
- Article Publication in our blog – CANDID NOTIONS
Any student pursuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme is eligible to apply.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- The selected students will be required to devote a minimum of 3 hours every week.
- The campus ambassadors will be required to complete the assigned tasks.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Last date to apply: 15 th June 2018
You are required to send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Application for Camp Ambassador | College Name”
Facebook: Click here