"Spreading true knowledge"
- To Educate the young minds of the country by providing financial aid, books, and other resources required.
- To organize seminars, conferences, workshops, and training programs across India for development of social, ethical and moral knowledge.
- To conduct extensive research in areas of education, environment, health, and rights and provide help in development of the stated sectors through research.
- To promote professional training and create programmes for adult education and vocational centres.
- To promote knowledge by publishing newspapers, journals, magazines and by reproducing works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
- To provide free legal aid services to the needy and the underprivileged.
- To establish education/training, health and legal-aid centres for the needy, weak and underprivileged.
- To create awareness against diseases and provide medical assistance to the needy.
- To combat malnourishment in women and children.
- To work for overall development of the rural families and urban poor.
- To arrange Building, Land and other facilities for establishing schools and community libraries for the poor and the needy.
- To raise funds through conducting competitions local and national, subscription, donation and other means for fulfilling the objectives of Saksharta Sadvidya.
- To Incur necessary expenditures for attainment of above stated objectives.
- To undertake any other activity, work or assignment for general welfare of the people of India.